Monday, November 15, 2004

Thank You -- Freelance Daily gets its first donation

I received my first donation on Friday; without naming names so this donor can remain anonymous, I would like to publicly thank her for an exceptionally generous, $25 donation. I guess I can no longer refer to this as a “labor of love.”

I don’t want to beg, and, as a freelance writer, I know how tight finances can be for all of us at times. But if you’ve found this newsletter helpful and have the means to do so, please consider making a donation by clicking here.

It’s completely optional, of course, but it is greatly appreciated, and it goes without saying that even the smallest donation helps. Another way to support the publication is to use the links on this site and in the newsletter to by products ranging from books to health insurance.