Monday, November 22, 2004

Format change

Partly because of complaints from Craig’s List and partly because the amount of time Freelance Daily is starting to occupy, effective with today’s issue I will be changing the format. Craig’s List ads which are labeled “not okay to repost” will still be included, but only with a headline and a link to the ad at the end of their category. If this is a major pain or if anyone has any better suggestions, please let me know.

On the upside, I’ve stepped up efforts to get more ads that are exclusive to Freelance Daily, and hope the fruits of those labors blossom in the near future.

If you have an ad you want to run, it’s FREE to do so. Our first exclusive advertiser sent this email last week: “Just wanted to let you know that I got a half dozen inquiries from the ad you posted for me in Freelance Daily. It was a diverse group, including writers from Canada, the UK, Chicago and somewhere down South. All seem to be well-qualified, and I've responded to all of them. I've offered to buy stories from a couple of them already based on what they sent...All in all, that was a successful start.”

Just send me the content of your ad.