Monday, January 31, 2005

The Subscription Drive

I have to say I was overwhelmed with the kind words I received from so many of you yesterday. I was initially worried that most of you would be offended by this, but, then again, I tend to be paranoid. I got to read a lot of nice stories about success people have found through FD (my favorite was the guy that got a $6,500 job through it), and I truly do enjoy hearing stories like that.

And of course, the number of people who subscribed yesterday was equally encouraging. THANK YOU! There was, of course, an error in the pitch: April 1 is two, not three months away. I didn’t mean to wish a longer winter on anyone.

If you’d like to subscribe and haven’t done so yet, you can click here to subscribe. Please note, you do not need a PayPal account to make payments through PayPal. However, if you feel more comfortable, you can send check or money order payments to David Copeland, 2008 Altmar Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15226.

Some of you also want to pay through PayPal but don’t want the automatic renewal option. To do that, click here.