Wednesday, January 12, 2005

2005 Publication Schedule

I got a few angry notes – and one downright nasty one -- when I took time off after Christmas, so I want to be perfectly clear: I do reserve the right to take some time off every now and again. By way of advance warning, I will let you know now that Freelance Daily will not be published on the following holidays this year:

Memorial Day, Monday, May 30
Independence Day, Monday, July 4
Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 5
Thanksgiving, Thursday, Nov. 24 and Friday, Nov. 25
Christmas (Observed), Monday, December 26

There may be some others that I’m missing, and occasionally, life, technical problems on the road or illness will get in the way and force me to take an unexpected day off.

I am looking into a way to publish when I’m on vacation so we won’t miss a full week like we did following Christmas. But nothing is set in stone, so I may miss a week in August and December.

Thanks for understanding.