Thursday, February 24, 2005

Flaunt It

A couple of opportunities for reader’s of Freelance Daily to shamelessly self promote:

1. Please send links to any articles you have written that were assigned because of an ad you responded to in Freelance Daily. I want this feature to be instructional, so if you’d like, also give me a paragraph describing how you got the job.

2. As mentioned, I want to launch a new and improved Freelance Daily Web site in the near- to intermediate-future (I’m moving, working on a book proposal and a T.V. pilot, so life is hectic at the moment). But I will get around to it. When I do, I want to feature Web sites of Freelance Daily readers, particularly if they offer writing-related services (a self-promotional, “here are my clips” Web site probably won’t be included; a Web site that offer tips and advice is exactly what I’m looking for).