Monday, September 20, 2004

Freelance Job of the Day

Non-fiction book editor: I am writing a book on the topic of character. This is my second book; the first, on the same topic, was for teens and received great reviews. This one is adults - with a unique twist: I am writing as I follow the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball season, commenting on each game which tenn becomes a segway for a specific topic. I have the support of key people in the Dodger organization and I am a pretty decent writer. But I want help so I can turn this book out by the end of the season. I'd like to submit portions of the manuscript for feedback on content, organization and overall readability. I need a published, competent, sane, non-fiction writer for this. OKAY? If that's you, please contact me. Please note this is not an apprentice position and I'm not looking for someone who would "like to be a writer some day." I am looking for a skilled, efficient, well focused writer with a track record who will work with me for a reasonable fee to be mutually determined. Many thanks.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wri/42714243.html
(Posted 9/17/04)

Want more freelance job leads, delivered to your email inbox every morning? Subscribe to our free, daily newsletter by sending an email to freelancedaily-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.